Welcome to the D2nc, the ultimate CNC toolkit.
D2nc is an innovative program used for generating G-code in the machine shop. It integrates well with the Mach3 machine controller creating a fluid workflow. If you need to create one-off components for hobby projects or prototyping, then D2nc is the tool you need.
D2nc has a rich feature set including:
- Shape Description Language (SDL) for creating basic shapes
- Now 55 wizards for all the common tasks you need in the shop.
- Reading and extracting shapes from DXF files (R12 fully supported)
- Self authored wizards are fully supported, simple to do and sharable
- A native offset engine to compensate tool radius inside and outside
- Monolithic pocketing.
- Support for G41/G42 generated G-code for to allow for controller offsetting
- Drilling (G81/G82/G83/G73 and a manual position/pause mode)
- Drilling precision option to remove backlash from the system.
- Basic nesting for multiple part creation
- Writing compliant DXF files for use in other programs
- True Type Font glyph extraction and placement
- 4th axis wrapping with scaling and true angular code generation
- Engraving in 2D or on 4th axis
- Gear cutting path generator for 4th axis gear cutting.
- Back plot gcode to 3d model
- Shape Library for storing your common shapes
- Ramping of the tool into the material as an alternative to plunge
- Auto placed tabs which can be adjusted globally or individually
Added some new user requested wizards and fixed a few bugs. Added the option to select from select controllers for gcode is generated.
For a complete list of changes, check out “What’ New”.