Welcome to the D2nc, the ultimate CNC toolkit.
D2nc is an innovative program used for generating G-code in the machine shop. It integrates well with the Mach3 machine controller creating a fluid workflow. If you need to create one-off components for hobby projects or prototyping, then D2nc is the tool you need.
D2nc has a rich feature set including:
- Shape Description Language (SDL) for creating basic shapes
- Now 55 wizards for all the common tasks you need in the shop.
- Reading and extracting shapes from DXF files (R12 fully supported)
- Self authored wizards are fully supported, simple to do and sharable
- A native offset engine to compensate tool radius inside and outside
- Monolithic pocketing.
- Support for G41/G42 generated G-code for to allow for controller offsetting
- Drilling (G81/G82/G83/G73 and a manual position/pause mode)
- Drilling precision option to remove backlash from the system.
- Basic nesting for multiple part creation
- Writing compliant DXF files for use in other programs
- True Type Font glyph extraction and placement
- 4th axis wrapping with scaling and true angular code generation
- Engraving in 2D or on 4th axis
- Gear cutting path generator for 4th axis gear cutting.
- Back plot gcode to 3d model
- Shape Library for storing your common shapes
- Ramping of the tool into the material as an alternative to plunge
- Auto placed tabs which can be adjusted globally or individually
Some new features and come bug fixes. The biggest change is in the improvement of the native offset which has been well test by several beta users.
For a complete list of changes, check out “What’ New”.